TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions outlines the use and regulations for the use of West Can Auto Parts. By continuing to use the website, we assume you accept to abide by the Terms and Conditions as stated within this page. The scope of Terms and Conditions is to have an agreement between West Can Auto Parts and its users
We reserve the right to modify and create information contained in this page of Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
In Terms and Condition layout, “We”, “Us” and “Ours” solely refers to West Can Auto Parts and “you’, “yours” refers to yourself.
Please read carefully and follow the Terms and Conditions as presribed in this page before using any services with West Can Auto Parts.
We only authorize you to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this site for any purpose other than for personal use.
Moreover, please make sure that you are above 18 years to scroll through our website. Customers below the age of 18 are not allowed to transact or create account with us.
Prices at West Can Auto Parts are in Canadian Dollar only. We, the seller have the right to issue price list and modify prices which are subjected to change without prior notice based on market fluctuations and supplier pricing updates. Please be aware that the prices listed on our website do not include delivery and handling charges. These additional costs will be calculated and displayed during the checkout process.
Returns and Exchange
We do not accept returns if the parts or products are found in:
1) Damaged condition.
2) Used condition.
3) Without original manufacturer’s box.
4) Without the payment receipt to prove the purchase.
5) If the return window is more than 30 business days from the date of purchase or pickup.
6) In the case of core return, it should be made within 90 business days from the date of pickup or delivery.
With the warranty policy, we can assure to help you if the parts or products purchased from us are:
1) Within the warranty period as prescribe from the manufacturers or even extended warranty in special cases.
2) Warranty can be claimed if and only if the part has any manufacturing defects only.
3) No warranty shall be made available for parts and products with wear and tear condition, damaged or cracked.
4) Moreover, the original manufacturer’s box will be required in the case of warranty.
Cancellation of Order
You reserve the right to cancel or modify order with respect to any cause. However, we on our part will not be able to cancel and modify orders once the orders are processed from our end.
Home Delivery and In-Store Pickup
Home deliveries can be made from our end at a minimal cost depending upon the distance from our store to your end. In store pickup is also available to you subjected to availability of the parts and products at the specific store.